Who Am I?

Feb 4, 2008

Reginald Torres Cua

    • Lived 30 years and counting
    • Married for 4 years, 11 months and 22 days
    • Newspaper and Music addict
    • Frustrated musician and singer
    • Three meals and two snacks a day
    • Engineer turned Medrep turned investor turned blogger
    • Diet is not in my dictionary
    • I don’t believe in horoscopes yet it describes 90% of me, btw i’m cancer
    • Drinks less than 8 glasses of water
    • 1 cloned son – Josh
    • 1 cloned brother – Richard ( twin )
    • 1 crowned wife-ody
    • 1 sexy sister-jen
    • Extremely potent
    • Does semenalysis once a year
    • Has the best parents in-law in the world
    • Son of a farmer
    • Countless bronchial asthma and rhinitis attacks
    • 3 jobs held in 9 years
    • 6 hours of sleep every night
    • Sex?? Ask my wife
    • Son of an Able and Mighty Father
    • Matt 6:33


0 comments: